Who We Are
JH Renovations, LLC is a customer service based home improvement company increasing the beauty and value of Bergen County Resident’s homes for over 15 years. Our mission is to provide top quality workmanship at a fair price. We pride ourselves on our ability to take a customer’s idea and make it reality through our experience and knowledge of the construction industry.
What We Believe In
- We believe focusing on the quality of the work will result in repeat customers
- We believe that effective communication with a customer from start to finish will result in a referral.
- We believe in “Building a family of satisfied customers”
How We’re Different
- JH Renovations stays in constant communication with clients via text, email, phone and fax. If there is a change in your home improvement project you can be sure that you will ALWAYS be able to contact us.
- JH Renovations has several great supply houses and referral sources filled with designers waiting to educate you on all available products and services. In many instances, we let the homeowner supply the items needed to leave out the guesswork and insure the homeowner gets exactly what they want.
- JH Renovations has been using the same Plumbers, Masons, HVAC mechanics and Electricians for years. This continued loyalty insures that the jobs are done right and done on time.
- JH Renovations structures it’s contracts in line with town building plumbing and electrical inspections.
- JH Renovations is neat, clean and organized. Your home is always left clean and safe.
- JH Renovations has competitive pricing.
- JH Renovations takes care of all the paperwork for you. As of January 1, 2006 no contractor in NJ can obtain a permit without being registered with the NJ Consumer Affairs division.
- JH Renovations knows construction inside and out. John Wohlberg, owner/operator of JH Renovations LLC, has worked in the home improvement industry for over 30 years. He has vast experience with countless numbers of residential projects. He has worked with many Bergen County architects, designers and tradesman overcoming tremendous obstacles at times in the name of customer service and satisfaction. Troubleshooting is John’s greatest attribute. In many instances, John will assume the role of designer in creating layouts to suit customer needs while saving the customer the expense of the middleman.